Having a plan, goals, and keeping track of accomplishments are all great activities to practice regularly.
As is keeping a gratitude journal.
We’ve talked about all of these things here over the past few years.
It’s something similar to a gratitude journal that I recently discovered and I find it quite powerful.
I do it along with the gratitude journal, but it can be done separately, as part of a weekly calendar, or however you like.
It’s a list of items placed under the heading Signs the Universe is Supporting Me Right Now.
A sampling of a recent list of mine:
- I have the time I need to work on my business this week.
- I have exciting new writing opportunities arriving on my desk weekly.
- I have the technology and other resources needed to take my business forward.
- I am energized and ready to get my to do tasks done.
- My work environment is distraction free so I can focus on my business.
- I’m able to connect with the right people who can help me build my business.
That’s easy enough, right? It’s a bit picture way to keep goals in sight.
It’s part “act as if” and part list of gratitude items thought about in a different way.
I challenge you to give it a try — make a list, however short or long, of your proof that the Universe is supporting you with your goals right now.
It’ll be a great way to start your week.
Lisa J. Jackson is an independent writer and editor who enjoys working with businesses of all sizes. She believes that keeping the universe ‘in the loop’ is a natural and positive part of life. You can connect with her on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, and LinkedIn.